|
 |
| Monday, June 30, 2008 |
| AP, A:Sparks, and Alliterations.... |
So anywayz, I'm doing this blog while Ap-ing (ughh). My day was okay naman.
Got to school, and found Harvey on the bridge AGAIN with sila Yong and stuff. Found the bathroom on the third floor locked with some people inside. God only knows what they do there, and that should stay with them and God *sign-of-the-cross-es myself*. Had guidance as a first period and Music for 2nd period. I'm Kinesthetic-ly inclined, as of now. Sabi ni Maam bagay daw sa 'kin. My highest in the 2nd one was 8 in musical strength and sumptin'. Awww, no study/cram time.
Spent the whole recess upstairs for once (no running to the MST). English was fun, but Maam ran out of lollipops to give the class, so I didn't feel like answering anymore. Religion was more reflective than informative. The Journal thingy was cool. I made a cool design on that page. :D Lunch was upstairs after buying food. Louie is still hoping to get into 2-S. Actually, that hope is still valid, since Mrs. Librea is a teacher who expects HIGHLY from us (ughh the wrong grammar and usage). I've been thinking that this might be because a certain someone is in 2-S too, *eh-Alfred-hem* *innocent looking eyes*. Math was nothing new. Still crowded in one table because Louie insists on sitting closer (peace, Louie) and I had to switch my spot on the table to the one on my right. I guess I SHOULD be the one moving/ getting kicked out since he DOES always have to move closer everytime our teacher posts something on the board.
SSP was okay, got to cram and the class discussed more about the mascot. Whatever happened to Alimango? Instead we have this copyright-infingement-ed Avatar. *sigh*, if only it were true....
A:SPARKS........ I wasted 50 minutes of my life watching the SPORTY batchmates go at the A:Sparks thing. Well, it wasn't a total waste. In between, the corny jokes of Yong, and the being told of by Louie, A:Spark actually looked fun.... IF WE WERE THE ONES DOING IT.... AND IF OUR BATCHMATES WOULDN'T BE AROUND TO WATCH US!!! |
posted by .... @ 6:27 AM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|