|
 |
| Friday, August 22, 2008 |
| Slumpy is better than Gropey John..... |
I guess I'm just making this post because I'm too lazy to study.
Marami nang nangyari sa school:
Made this cool song for music group project thingy. Learned a cool song for photosynthesis. ETC..........
I suppose I can't fill you in in ALL details from the last time I posted (again, too lazy), so I'll just talk about the past week.
No school Monday and Tuesday AND part of Wednesday. Science is getting better. I'm liking the new learning arrangement. Classes were suspended on Wednesday BEFORE math, so na-move yung long test sa Thursday. So tally of projects and/or tests due Thursday are: LT in Math, LT in Science, Impromptu sa English, and Music Exam. No fil Bigsam-LT since I was done na.
On Thursday however, before going to the covered courts for the Ninoy Aquino thingy, nakausap namin si Maam and na move yung LT sa friday. E yung yung pinag-aralan ko more thoroughly eh!!!! Music Exam was fun, pero nalito ako ng kaunti sa chord construction kasi some people put naturals pa. Because they put pa kasi key signature. So pinaghirapan pa nila ang mga sarili nila. Yes, it's wrong grammer. I know. My topic in English was: "If you were to pick another nationality, what would it be. Why?" I spent the first 30 seconds of the one minute alotted for thought-process trying to pass the reply slip to the WRONG beadle. In effect, I DID fulfill the impromptu-ness of the speech. Just so you people know, "In effect," is a transitional device of result/consequence. I even checked the book (yes, I went as far as to bring home that blue book this weekend). From what I remember of the speech, it went something like "Ateneo teaches us a third language. Latin. If I would choose another nationality, I would choose one that spoke latin. I would be dead sure, but I would be able to compose beautiful legacies because of it." Math Lt was..........interesting. Pagkatapos na pagkatapos siya ng Music exam, so medyo melted na brain ko. By the time we had run to the MST Conference Room 2, medyo nagkaroon ng miniature meltdown ako inside myself.
Nung friday when we got the LT back, I saw some of my mistakes were careless. Yung item sa LT na exactly the same as the one in the quiz na minali ko, minali ko rin sa quiz. Oh well. No time for a square of sadness (shameless plug: inside joke siya). Sigh a prayer, shed a tear, and move on with life. Earlier friday naman wala palang visitors for Religion, so it was pressure off of me.
(I shall make another shameless plug by mentioning a funky video that I'm currently watching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SJrXO5pJX0&feature=related)
Anywayz,......... When exams blow over, I can concentrate on making a reviw on those exams. :D
Labels: 2A, A2011 |
posted by .... @ 11:41 PM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|