|
 |
| Monday, August 25, 2008 |
| Many Faces of the Bigkas Rubrick: ^-^ ~-~ -_-' |
Okay, so I realize that this might very well be the first of my blogs to follow up with any degree of consistency a previous blog (okay foine, in a week's time).
A good thing too, I guess. It's so hard to come up with vague blog titles to fit the theme (which is still cool up to now).
Super sabaw sa Math Exam. I hate that 6-point graphywhatsit, kasi it threw me off. Sa bagay, the last 2 long tests were failed because of multiple choice (10/20, anyone?). Fil Exam was so crap-like (can I say that? Without any infingement on the law, I mean.). I can't get over it. Multiple choice siya, pero super labo ng mga choices. Is there time to take up law before checking the papers?
Since I am in desperate need for a filler in this blog, I shall now succumb to my shallowness and explain in detail the events of the day. So after the bell and the flag ceremony, Mommy Abito let us listen to a song whose lyrics and song title escape me. The point is, it's in my Ipod, and while I was busy trying to remember the song title, I saw several spaced out, how-will-the-exams-turn-out-and-what-do-I-still-need-to-study-a.k.a.-cram-para-makapasa-pa-ng-subjects looks on several of my classmates faces. *Shameless plug: God that was long....* I was sad then,.......cause I couldn't remember the lyrics to the song *Shameless plug: Of course I'm not that apathetic, but hello? Succumbing to shallowness here...* So afterwards, we went to Lecture Room A for the exams. Now, let's not open that door. Moving on.
Sa recess I had *Shameless plug and sales pitch na rin:* super yummy Goldilocks Savoury Chicken Pie and Tops Chocolate Bar *End of plug. Oh, and Stephen eat your.......stomach out! Too bad for you, there wasn't any jellies today.*
So anyway, our next proctor was Ms. Agduma. *Yay* She promised to tell us the exemption-ees after the exams! *Boo* I spent the first 10 minutes reviewing the story (I really should have read it more than one time), then I answered parts II onwards, 'cause part 1 was sabog. Sir Apo came by to clarify in place of Serpau, and nasiyahan naman kami, since now, may kausap na si maam (I imagine she was bored, and she perked up naman when Sir Apo came). Mabuti na lang that I didn't answer part I pa.
I usually think that in multiple choice exams, some teacher would make some pattern in the shaded answers para fun. If that was the case then Serpau had the makings of a psychologist.
Pagkatapos nun, I went with some people to go to the MST, tapos check the exemptions. 4 sa Ap, and none sa English. Actually, yung exempted lang sa English were around 5 A-Boys na 1st Year, and Dom.
Wala nang nangyari much after that. I went to the caf tapos kumain with people. Ayun.
Random thought for the day:
The Bam-bam-bee-dam of Disturbia is a BIT similar to Nothing in This World ba yun?
Labels: 2A, A2011 |
posted by .... @ 11:52 PM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|