|
 |
| Sunday, March 1, 2009 |
| Exam Week, and still the deadlines keep coming! |
I so do not want to A-Spark this week. Tayo, kasi eh. Nag-foreshadowing pa last year. Tuloy, nagkatotoo. And that was probably the longest word in filipino that I've used in my blog. I think.
Now you may be asking: what am I doing blogging now?
Three reasons (magaling kayo if you read it in order): 1) I'm waiting for a certain someone (if only I knew how to do that kewl strike through thingy....) to give me the target market report.
3) Exam week nanaman, and I amazingly have time to blog during these times. Like last Exam week. :-P
2) My blog is sorta kinda maybe half dead ( or half alive) and I want to ressurect it again.
Now tell me this, magaling ka ba? Ololololo
I celebrated my birthday doing something holy today, woot! Pero I "sinned" rin, medyo balanced out na siya. During recess, Josh brought crinkles and I brought pizza rolls. Nag-2-to-3-rolls-each kami (depending on your conscience). Then after some got and ate was when they said, "Diba may ham 'to? Baaad ka, Tito!" So I just said, "But I said, 'depending on your conscience, didn't I?'" and, "Pizza Rolls are <3!" style="font-style: italic;">[shameless plug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwdXnlvUe3I]
No, that's not the holy part... It's coming up.
Sibol was asked to sing sa Stations of the Cross, the 1st and the 12th (where Jesus dies :((). So dahil sabi naman ni Ms. Lim that you can just abstain in some other aspect, I am free of the sinning! Kudos to me! Sa 2nd station, we all headed to the site of Amiel and traffic was stopped and there were cameras and news reporters everywhere because natakot yung ibang tao na masagasaan rin sila. Dun rin kumanta ng extra song, kasi they asked the people gathered to sing Hindi Kita Malilimutan, and we were most the few people who knew the song. Ang sad parin ng nangyari sa kanya, worse than being Marcel-Piezas-fied, although both made it on the news. How do I know this even though I suck in AP? Kasi matiyaga ako sa youtube. :D
But before that, I had my Informative Speech in english. Actually, 'di ko maalala kung friday nga yun or thursday, 'cause I was also busy making kewl hand signs na nainspire ni Robbyfer (in my case). Kudos to you, good sir! But I was the one who made it reach alll the way to the thumb and the curve of the life line. :-P Kudos again! Medyo okay naman speech ko, but I just have to say now that I'm sorry Nico. Ikaw lang kasi may hawak na ballpen eh.
My mom has a student in 1st year who answered in their word problem long test, "My grandfather is 216 years old." 0__o Even guiness doesn't have a record for that.
P.S. My mom teaches 1-D and 1-J, so hanapin niyo na lang kung sino yun....
Nasaan na yung Target Market Report na 'yan?!?! |
posted by .... @ 10:01 PM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
HULLO TITO-BEAR!