|
 |
| Tuesday, January 12, 2010 |
| Sabaw. |
Just finished editing the script for the AP script. It's turning out nicely and I even managed to make and include all the song lyrics without too much trouble. The only thing I need now is the tune.
Oh, and did I mention I had an English play to prepare? And a Math Reviewer my mom is making me answer? And some logues to memorize for Julius Caesar when I don't even have a copy of said logues? And a computer proposal to give up on?
Moving on to more pressing matters, I can't believe what happened to Disney. Compare "Go the Distance" to "Best of Both Worlds." Or "The Bells of Notre Dame" to "This is Real." What happened to Disney. It's not even right to call films from that era Renaissance Disney anymore. I think Canon Disney would be more appropriate. The most recent one I would have to say would be Enchanted (Music by: Alan Menken). And even then, Hunchback of Notre Dame (Music by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwatz) would pawn it.
Shameless plug: Clopin is <3. wicked =" <3
I swear, I think I'm going to watch all the classic Disney films one of these days. It's going to be like Broadway, only why didn't I appreciate Disney earlier like I should've. Broadway musicals could've waited until I was around 14. And it did
There are so many new social network thingies I'm signed on to. I feel like severing a few of those ties.
Yesh, I am sabaw. I just want to put something on here so that I can and it won't be left alone for Gawd-knows-how-long again.
Changing my domain name was hard. Seems like all the ones I wanted were taken. Some of these include:
asthough ifyousayso thebestlie
So yeah. Luckily, inspiration hit me (read: I had to go for hunting for a good name from a broadway song). And here I am
I'm so tired. I've been sleeping at 2 for the past 3 days. Hmmm.... |
posted by .... @ 7:13 AM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|