|
 |
| Monday, January 18, 2010 |
| Perplexing. |
Sana naman okay na yung songs bukas. Especially Kailangan Lang E. Masaya na nga ako sa Iskolar song and the Disenteng Pari one, but KLE and it's reprise need work. Hello, mare-reprise siya tapos ang pangit? :-|
In a side note, I'm using the big PC at the moment because I have to print the new (but still incomplete lyrics) and the comp project. And fail ng computer project. I'm supposed to do the gamescreen page and the instructions page. Um, pwede ba yung simple version na lang yung gawin natin? :3
I sense another late night coming along. Sana wala akong makalimutan na gawin or dalhin. Like a piano stand. There, I typed it. Haha. Sana it helps with recall.
Gawd, I'm so sleepy. Aayusin ko pa yung melody ng KLE and magdadagdag ng Ooh-ing ekkekk effect sa ibang songs. Haha, alliteration. Sana naman kakayanin ng group yung ooh diba?
So one of the highlights of the day was the TD interaction thingy. Because I met Harvey (the duck). *Bow*
Jooooke!
May pizza rolls. :> Which were sourced from us in the first place though they made me pay Php10 pa rin. :-| Kung B or F na lang kaya ako bumili....
Threats aside, sobrang fun ng talk exposure thingy. Partner ko si Wacky Narciso (those of you who know who Harvey belonged to knew that already). Super chill lang buong time and we actually got done faster than a lot of pairs (even with JV Poe asking the occasional question or two). Feel ko fun naman yung TD but I can let it wait till 4th year. Sana naman okay rin yung Feb exposure trip to teach Wacky's class. :-SS Kung mabobo sila becasue of me, sorry in advance Wacky!
Ayan. Out of things to talk about. Well, here at least. Hindi na nga ako naga-add ng labels for my posts eh. :-| Zzzz.... |
posted by .... @ 11:43 PM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|