|
 |
| Saturday, January 16, 2010 |
| Todo-cramming na 'to. |
It's now 3:30pm and hindi ko pa ma-tama yung chords ng first song namin sa AP. 3 more to go. UGH. Hindi ko pa name-memorize yung logues for JC (who knew there were so many different kinds) or or any of my other homeworks. Shayt.
Now you may be asking yourself, "Why doesn't Tito get to work again instead of blogging here?"
I'm asking myself the same question. Kasi naman, ang busy ko buong weekend (Friday included).
Official story:
So nung Friday, more drama happened I went to Eastwood with Mico kasi I was supposed to meet this girl I was set up with. Again. This time for St. Paul's prom. I''m going to a total of 4 - 1 = 3 proms now. That's Ateneo, MC, and St. Paul's (the Poveda one cancelled, thank Papa Jesas). Mga 9 kami nakabalik sa Ateneo (sorry Mico!) and 10 na ako naka-uwi. HIndi ako nakatulog kaagad kasi I had to wait up for my dad who was going to leave again to fetch my brother. Ugh. Slept at 12mn.
Saturday, may Sibol LT at 8. And I wok up at 7:30 am A little background: Every Wednesday Org session in Sibol is COnsti session. We study the Consti. Now at the end of that, the juniors make a LT for the aspirants to test how well they've learned it. We split the parts. Napunta sa 'kin yung lettre. Anywayz....
Mga 8 siya nag-start even though there were only like 5 aspirants there out of 13 kasi yun yung specified time and madaya naman to those who came early. Masaya yung part ko. For me at least. Marami siyang bonus. :D
Masyado nang graphic what happens next (and I'm too tamad to share) so basically mga 9 ako naka-uwi. And my mom gives me a curfew of 11pm. And that any work would have to wait until tomorrow. :-|
Natulog ako mga 11: 30.
Ginising nila ako mga 9 today. Oo, ginising nila ako. Why? Because there was mass at the Gesu. At 10: 30.Pagkatapos nu we went to the grocery pa and mga 12:50 na kami naka-uwi. Tas nag lunch at around 1. UGH. And it took my 30 minutes to write this. UGH. I'm ranting. UGH.
Total hours slept this weekend. ~17 hrs.
Wow. That's one more than the total number of hours I slept in 5 days last week. Monday to Friday.
|
posted by .... @ 11:33 PM  |
|
|
|
|
 |
|